DRURY INN AND SUITES, FLAGSTAFF
300 South Milton Road
Flagstaff Arizona 86001
Attendees can enjoy a special Convention rate at the Drury Inns & Suites Flagstaff located on the campus of Northern Arizona University (NAU). Most clinics and the contest room are conveniently located in meeting rooms just off the lobby of the Drury Hotel. Larger venues for the Hobo Auction and Banquet are in the Convention Center which is connected by a Sky-Bridge to the Hotel—you never have to go outside!
The Special Convention rate is shown in the table below. This rate includes many free amenities—not the least of which are free drinks and meals. Included in the room rate are:
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast—Start every day with make-your-own Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, KELSO+BROS © coffee and more.
- Complimentary Evening Drinks and Snacks—The Hotel features a rotating menu of hot food, beer, wine mixed drinks and soft drinks. See Convention menu below.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Throughout the Hotel—Get the score, check social networks or email family members while in the Hotel.
- On-Site Facilities—Take advantage of the business center, fitness center or pool between sessions.
- Free Covered Parking—Park in the covered garage connected to the Convention Center and then by sky-bridge to the Hotel.
Book Your Room Now!
The nightly rate for the different rooms is shown below:
The special Convention Room Rate is valid for reservations made on or before Monday, May 15, 2023. You can book your stay at the hotel using one of the two methods shown below.
Book a room via phone
Call (800) 325-0720 and mention The Grand Canyon Special 2023 Convention.
The group code is: 3764683.
Book a room online
- Click on the “Hotel Booking” Action Button to the left.
- Click on Add Special Rate or Code;
- Select Group Code and enter the group code, 3764683.
- Click on Search. Follow the instructions to finalize booking your room.
Most Meals are included while Staying at the Drury Hotel
The menu below shows a rotation of meals currently envisioned for the Convention. This menu is subject to change, but It provides an indication of the food to be provided.