Merchandise for The Grand Canyon Special 2023 is available from two different sources—Daylight Sales and at the company Store. The Company Store will be available at the Convention, but merchandise can also be ordered with your registration.
Shirts, Hats and Mugs are currently available from Daylight Sales by clicking on the Daylight Sales Action button to the left. This merchandise must be ordered in advance directly from Daylight Sales. All merchandise will be shipped directly to your home, so order early to be sure that your items arrive prior to the Convention. Items available from Daylight Sales include:
- Embroidered Short Sleeve Polo shirts with the Grand Canyon Special 2023 Convention logo.
- Sizes Adult Small through 3XL.
- High quality direct embroidery – NOT an iron-on patch.
- Hats Adjustable cotton twill – one size fits most.
- All decorations of your garment are done in America.
- 11 ounce ceramic mugs, of this beautiful AT&SF design, are microwave and dishwasher safe.
The Company Store will be open at the Convention with two items available—Pins and Convention Cars. Both of these items are available when registering or at the Convention. If you order with registration, the items will be provided to you when you pick up your name badge at registration.
- The pins are one inch in diameter with this year’s Grand Canyon Train Logo featuring Engine 4960. They are a great statement that I attended the Convention and rode the Train!! Cost is $7.
- The Convention car is an Accurail AAR HO scale Boxcar built up with KaDee couplers. It is a great addition to any layout. Cost is $33.