The Arizona Division of the Pacific Southwest Region of the NMRA is hosting the 2019 PSR Convention in Mesa Arizona on September 25th - 29th, 2019.
Join Tony Koester and the Arizona Division convention team for a wonderful four days of scale and full size railroads in Arizona. Experience the Verde Canyon Railroad in Clarkdale; a welcome BBQ at Stillman McCormick Railroad Park; The “Wyoming Division” in Cornville; Ron Mei’s “Sunset Route” and Frank Baker’s “Morristown & Erie”. Over 35 layouts in Tucson, Phoenix and Prescott. 40 plus clinics covering a wide range of topics, Hobo Auction with entertainment, and great Non-rail events.
- Tony Koester, guest speaker and clinician
- Over 35 Layouts in Tucson, Prescott and the metropolitan Phoenix area. All scales.
- OPS Sessions on numerous layouts
- Special Day trip / ride the Verde Canyon Railroad / private car
- Self Guided tour to the Arizona Railway Museum
- Hobo Auction with entertainment provided by Nicole Pesche
- Opening Convention BBQ at McCormick / Stillman Railroad Park / layouts on display / ride on the park train
- Huge Indoor Swap Meet
- Kalmbach book signing table, layout room, manufacturers tables
- Contest Room
- 40 plus Clinics
- Non-rail tours / Musical Instrument Museum / Heard Museum
- And much, much more
Click on the here or click on the PSR Convention logo to the left where you can find the register for the convention, buy items on the company store, see clinics and who is giving them, and non-rail activities.
Below is the convention promotional video.